-Are you experiencing endless challenges with the mother of your child?
-Are you a father who finds it difficult to exercise the child visitation rights granted to you?
-Does the mother of your child make demands that are unreasonable and difficult to meet?
-Do you need help navigating through these difficulties?
– You can do that now, with the help of I Beat My Baby Mama, a book written specifically for men who face just these types of complications.
– Inside, you will find wide array of tips and techniques to assist you with ongoing challenges regarding your child. The book will also help you to:
- Overcome resistance that prevent equal involvement with your child
- Playing your desired role in your child’s life
- Deal with difficult and irrational demands
- Understand what triggers some mothers to become vindictive
- And much, much more…
– The end of your relationship with a partner or wife should not mean the end of your relationship with your child.
– This essential self-help book is the perfect guide for any father attempting to co-parent but encounters behavior that is malicious, controlling or simply difficult to effectively assume your role as a father.